An explosive combination is a stunting technique that involves concentrating two or more explosions in a single area. Generally, an explosive combination must be performed in an exact order, and the explosives involved must be deployed as rapidly as possible. Such combinations are frequently used in stunts.
Explosive combination names are almost always acronyms, denoting the explosives to be used and the order in which they should be used. Each letter indicates a specific explosive.
- Plasma grenade
- Frag grenade
- Tank blast
- Fuel Rod
Types of explosive combinations Edit
- A plasma grenade and a frag grenade.
- A frag grenade and a rocket.
- A plasma grenade, frag grenade, and a rocket.
- A plasma grenade, frag grenade, and a fuel rod.
- A plasma grenade, frag grenade, a rocket, and another rocket.
- A plasma grenade, frag grenade, a rocket, and a tank blast.
- Three plasma grenades and a rocket.