See Ghost Seat Shark for general stunt description.
Doorway method Edit
- Drive a Ghost to either Red or Blue base and center it in a doorway facing perpendicular to the outer wall.
- Tap up a tiny bit and exit the Ghost.
- After attempting step two several times, the seat of the Ghost should sink partially into the ground. When it does, enter the Ghost and it should be fully Sharked.
- If when you enter the Ghost while the seat is in the ground it pops back out, simply readjust the Ghost and try again.
Other information Edit
Relevant facts Edit
- The Ghost Seat Shark can be very difficult to control, to avoid spinning nonstop in the seat shark try to always aim up/forward and only move by strafing left/right.
- The Ghost Seat Shark can move very fast when it's on ice, this can be a lot of fun, but can also be dangerous, as these collisions at this fast speed can knock the shark out of the ground.