The Ghost in Bridge (Middle Down) stunt is an inside that implements the middle break point on the Ghost at the small bridge on Sidewinder. It involves ramming a Ghost into the bridge by its middle break point so it is facing the ground. Its mobility is limited because the bridge is very small and because there is a bar under the bridge that limits vehicles inside of the bridge to one side of it.
- Take a Ghost and position it on one side of the bridge facing off of the bridge.
- Melee the Ghost until it is hanging over the edge as much as possible without falling.
- You can’t melee it that far, so melee only as far as you need to.
- Ram the Ghost into the bridge by driving into it from a high angle with a Banshee.
- This step may be difficult because the Banshee barrier is very low on Sidewinder. Try to drive up to the barrier and then down and into the Ghost.
- Once the Ghost is in the bridge you may have to ram it multiple times to keep it inside of the bridge.
Other information Edit
- The Ghost in Bridge (Middle Down) may slide out of the bridge if it isn’t rammed far enough into the bridge.