This method requires the cooperation of two players, who shall be referred to as Player 1 and Player 2.
- To begin, have Player 1 enter a Banshee and position it by driving into the wall directly above any of the four portals at the middle of the map.
- Then, have Player 2 jump on top of Banshee.
- Have Player 1 slowly aim upwards, so that they begin to lift the player up to the upper bridge.
- When the Banshee is directly below the upper bridge, have Player 2 move to the front of the Banshee so they will be directly below it.
- Then, have Player 1 continue lifting.
- If Player 2 slides off of the front of the Banshee have Player 1 lower their Banshee so that Player 2 may reposition themselves.
- When Player 2 is fully inside of the upper bridge have Player 1 slowly move their Banshee to either side of the bridge. While Player 1 is adjusting have Player 2 stay completely centered on the Banshee by moving with it.
- Once Player 1's banshee has reached the edge of the bridge have Player 2 jump onto the ledge on the edge of the bridge.
- Finally, have Player 2 jump into the main section of the bridge.
Other information Edit
- It is harder to shee lift above some of the portals than others.